Friday, October 13, 2006

Hearing God's Voice

God Speaks
John 10:27 says, My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow me. That is plain a simple. It sounds to me like a natural order of things for those who have found "new life" in Christ. I believe God is always talking to us, it is just that we are not tuned in to what He is saying to us or we do hear His voice and attribute that communication to something else....like our own intuition, a premonition or acquired wisdom.

There are many voices in the world and around us. That is one reason it is important to know what His Voice is and to be able to tell the difference between the voices we hear. There is great reward in knowing that our heavenly Father does communicate with us. When we hear and recognize Him, it draws us closer to Him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home